[erlang-questions] misultin on erlang R13B04?

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Mon Sep 5 17:16:45 CEST 2011

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Robert Virding <
robert.virding@REDACTED> wrote:

> ------------------------------
>
> However, since I do plan to add support for previous versions [misultin
> does support R13xx except for type and specs definitions], can someone point
> me in a right direction for how to do so?
>

> Remove all type and spec definitions. :-)

..seriously? i'm quite fond in using these, as they add to methodology and
tracking of own code. also, with tools such as PropEr there's an additional
good reason to add them. id' rather add a >=R14 spec to misultin than to
remove specs.

however, ideally, since Kostis has pointed out there are ways to have them
working on different Erlang versions, I'd like to hear how to do this.

r.