[erlang-questions] How to diagnose stuck Erlang node

Kirill Zaborsky qrilka@REDACTED
Mon Nov 28 11:01:17 CET 2011

I'm using halfword emulator on 64bit Ubuntu Server
And the process state is not "waiting" but "running". Previous crash dumps
show the same program counter value (and user_drv in running state)

Kind regards,
Kirill Zaborsky