[erlang-questions] couchdb doesn't scale?

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Thu Nov 24 23:17:04 CET 2011

But he doesn't give enough technical details there. I'd be interested to
know what the unique contraints were. They were using it for sync between
all different platforms, desktop, netbook, mobile to their backend cloud.
This seems exactly like part of what Couchbase pushes CouchDB as being the
tool for.

And besides my curiosity it would be good for them to release more details
on the constraints so anyone building something that they realize has
similar contraints doesn't have to learn on their own to find a different
tool.

Tristan