[erlang-questions] catch-all handler for httpd

Ingela Andin ingela@REDACTED
Wed Nov 23 17:58:42 CET 2011

Hi!

If you really want to handle all request yourself write your own
mod_<module>  and configure its use with the help of the  modules
option to httpd.
You can also have a mod_module to use in combination with the default
ones. Note that some of the existing ones have dependencies on other
default mod_*-modules.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB