[erlang-questions] Timers for hibernated processes

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Tue Nov 22 15:29:33 CET 2011

Hello,

Why not create a pool of 25 timers, one per second, and then associate
connections with the right timer so it gets its idle message at the
right time? This could be done with 250 timers probably without issue
too, maybe even 2500.

Loïc Hoguin
Dev:Extend