[erlang-questions] code_change for gen_fsm: how to actually handle a state change

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Tue Nov 22 08:40:32 CET 2011

Is it correct to say that the old definition of #state{} is
-record(state, {item1, item2}).
and that the new is
-record(state, {item1, item2, newfield}).

I think you will find it difficult to get both these records to work in
the same file at the same time (during code change).

bengt