[erlang-questions] [erlang-bugs] parser/preprocessor bug

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Fri Nov 18 22:51:08 CET 2011

Originally the parentheses were mandatory but then the need for them around an record expression was removed to "improve" the syntax. Only in some cases though. Sorry for griping but I think it was a bad change. Other people have had exactly the same errors.

Robert