[erlang-questions] [erlang-bugs] parser/preprocessor bug

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Fri Nov 18 15:15:37 CET 2011

On 18 nov 2011, at 14:32, Raimo Niskanen wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 04:24:16PM +0300, Max Lapshin wrote:
>> How should I interpret  [#bug{a=1} #bug{a=2}] to understand, that it
>
> [ (#bug{a=1})#bug{a=2} ]

Obvious! How nice.

;-)

/Tony

>> is what you've told?
>
> --

"Installing applications can lead to corruption over time. Applications gradually write over each other's libraries, partial upgrades occur, user and system errors happen, and minute changes may be unnoticeable and difficult to fix"