[erlang-questions] [erlang-question] How to comprehend two lists synchronously?

Dmitry Demeshchuk demeshchuk@REDACTED
Fri Nov 18 08:37:24 CET 2011

Okay, I admit, this isn't an "honest" tail-recursed function, since a
list concatenation operator is going to be called at the end. However,
Erlang compiler optimizes such cases and converts them to
tail-recursive:
http://www.erlang.org/doc/efficiency_guide/myths.html#tail_recursive

Also, I've ran benchmarks with both implementations: mine and yours.
And they result in the same performance.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Demeshchuk