[erlang-questions] [erlang-question] How to comprehend two lists synchronously?

Dmitry Demeshchuk demeshchuk@REDACTED
Fri Nov 18 07:53:25 CET 2011

Hi, Barco.

Why do you think my version isn't tail-recursed? :) Take a look at
lists:map/2 implementation, for example. It's just the same.

List comprehensions just serve different purpose: for combinations
from multiple list sources. My guess is that people need this
operation more often than mapping over multiple list. Another problem
is that you should be sure that all those lists have the same length.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Demeshchuk