[erlang-questions] Help wanted: very specific web server that perhaps doesn't have to be a web server

Alex Shneyderman a.shneyderman@REDACTED
Thu Nov 17 18:04:38 CET 2011

it is a bit confusing to find the docs on webmachine (at least it was for me)
http://wiki.basho.com/Webmachine.html
Should get you there. All the stuff and more (debug/tracing) is there.
Very simple to start. I am surely impressed :-)