[erlang-questions] When to return {ok, Value} or just the Value

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Thu Nov 17 15:09:40 CET 2011

Hi Richard,

Oh. Interesting paper. From a quick first read, it rather looks like
my previous opinion on catch was born of ignorance. Reading this paper
in detail now. Thank you for pointing me to it.

regs
/s