[erlang-questions] Standalone epmd distribution and use vs license

Philippe Lareau philoufou@REDACTED
Tue Nov 15 22:14:20 CET 2011

Hi,

I have a C++ application using Tinch++, which needs epmd to interface with a separate distributed Erlang application (which runs on another computer). I don't have any Erlang code along with my C++ app, which means I don't need the virtual machine, nor any of the Erlang applications (kernel, stdlib, etc). Is it allowed to distribute epmd alone with my C++ app, or do I need to distribute the whole erts-x.y.z\bin package as a whole? The EPLICENSE is not really specific on that...

Thanks!