[erlang-questions] erlsrv shutdown on server restart

Emile Joubert emile@REDACTED
Tue Nov 15 19:37:46 CET 2011

On 15/11/11 14:50, Robert Raschke wrote:
> If you specify the -stopaction option when registering the service, then
> that code will be called on normal shutdown.
>
> For example -stopaction "init:stop()." does exactly what I expect when
> the service gets the shutdown message from Windows.

The stopaction only gets called when I stop the individual service. On
the system that I'm testing (R14B03 on Windows XP) the stopaction for my
service does not get called when the entire server shuts down, causing a
dirty service shutdown.

-Emile