[erlang-questions] Erlang code browsing

Håkan Mattsson hm@REDACTED
Mon Nov 14 14:26:56 CET 2011

There is a limited support for code browsing i reltool. It is mainly intended
for determining dependencies on application and module level, but it can
also be used to view source code where you click on function calls to see
their corresponding function implementation. Start it with:

  erl -s reltool

/Håkan

PS.

If you want to see dependencies for all applications, you need to classify
them as "Included" applications. This can be done within the tool by first
marking all "Available" applications with the mouse and then click on the
"tick" button. Or simply start the tool with:

  reltool:start([{sys, [{incl_cond, include}]}]).