[erlang-questions] Wait-Free practical algorithms in C?

Stu Bailey stu.bailey@REDACTED
Mon Nov 14 02:14:33 CET 2011

Woops..sorry about that.

If you are an ACM member you might consider reading:

Alex Kogan and Erez Petrank. 2011. Wait-free queues with multiple
enqueuers and dequeuers. In Proceedings of the 16th ACM symposium on
Principles and practice of parallel programming (PPoPP '11). ACM, New
York, NY, USA, 223-234. DOI=10.1145/1941553.1941585
http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1941553.1941585

Stu