[erlang-questions] Questions on match specifications

wrp i3text@REDACTED
Sat Nov 12 06:07:01 CET 2011

On Nov 11, 8:29 pm, Daniel Dormont <d...@REDACTED> wrote:
> Erlang also has reserved words. If I were revising the manual, I would
> modify section 2.3 to explicitly say "or if it is a reserved word"
> with a link to the list of reserved words, which includes both 'and'
> and 'andalso'.

AH, HA! That's it, and the list of reserved words is:
    after      begin    bsr      cond    if     or         rem
    and        bnot     bxor     div     let    orelse     try
    andalso    bor      case     end     not    query      when
    band       bsl      catch    fun     of     receive    xor