[erlang-questions] Where's Dijkstra when we need him?

Matti Oinas matti.oinas@REDACTED
Fri Nov 11 19:42:12 CET 2011

The biggest problem with Erlang is that Java used to be fun but after
learning Erlang things changed. I'm still forced to use Java and PHP at
work and can use Erlang only for my own projects.

Multithreading in Java is a challenge and if you take couple external
libraries then you probably have a really big challenge. Big in this
context means close to impossible :)