[erlang-questions] Where's Dijkstra when we need him?

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Fri Nov 11 06:28:33 CET 2011

As a former java programmer i confirm that i became 180% happier when
i started to write code in Erlang.

All those fansy things like spring, orm, hibernate, jmx, and many
other strange words are absolutelly useles when it comes time to build
a system that "never" fails - memory leaks and unexpected gc ruins all
java advantages, moreover i love parallel programs which is almost
impossible wrire in java.

So, your guy went to the dark side. Only time will convince him that
it was wrong.

May the Forse be with you!

Max

Отправлено с iPhone