[erlang-questions] misultin question

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Mon Nov 7 18:05:24 CET 2011

Anyone know with misultin, what is the "/" or root web folder if it
does exist in a simple misultin web app. I.e., you can define a web
page by doing this:

handle_http(Req, Port) ->
    % output
    Req:ok([{"Content-Type", "text/html"}],

["<html>
<head>
</head>
"
]).

But If I want to put some javascript in or css styles it seems I must
put the whole css or javascript as a chunk in the [""] part.  Is there
a way to put the css or javascript content in a file and pull in with:

<script src="/jquery-1.6.4.js"></script>
or
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/file.css" />

??

That is why I'm asking if there is a "/" or root web location defined
to a basic misultin app.

Thanks,

-wes