[erlang-questions] Calling my computer from my cell

Kaiduan Xie kaiduanx@REDACTED
Thu Nov 3 14:56:33 CET 2011

Instead of making a voice call to your server, you can also think
about initiating a TCP/SSH data connection to your server from your
smartphone. The smartphone acts like a remote client, then you can do
whatever you want. Your server can locate in your home, your company.
Of course you need to have a NAT/Firewall traversal solution. Erlang
can play a very good role on this solution. If you are interested,
please contact me offline.

/Kaiduan