[erlang-questions] [ANN] Asynchronous PostgreSQL driver

Max Bourinov bourinov@REDACTED
Wed Nov 2 08:32:33 CET 2011

2Tim:

yes, I do use it i production although it has in code one function call
that doesn't exists in epgsql. End of next week I will find some time for
fork it and clean it up a little bit. If you are interested in epgsql_pool
- you can find some benchmarks and reviews over the web. I read them and
they were quite positive, so I drop it in production and so far it works :-)

Best regards,
Max