[erlang-questions] Distributed Erlang on Dotcloud

zambal zambal@REDACTED
Tue Nov 1 11:29:58 CET 2011

Hi Tristan,

I've never attempted to connect Erlang nodes between Dotcloud
instances, but two things to check (sorry if they're obvious):

- Do you start erl on your vm's with a long name (in the form of
name@REDACTED)
- Have you set (the same) cookies on both nodes

Vincent