[erlang-questions] Trouble starting mnesia on R14B02/3 node with a R14B01 node connected

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Mon May 30 15:00:12 CEST 2011

That is a bug in R14B03, I currently fail to understand how it can go wrong
on R14B02..

Did you try R14B03 first?
There is a missing make rule, which doesn't trigger a remake if the .hrl
file is updated,
old clearcase problem which fixed those kind of build dependencies
automagicly.

/Dan