[erlang-questions] Question of mailing list subscription

Andy W. Song wsong.cn@REDACTED
Sat May 28 01:23:46 CEST 2011

That's what I did but didn't work. I added +erlang as an account and gmail
still sets "Sender" and "Delivered-To" to my real email address.

The reason I want this is that:
1. I want to use same email to do different things, such as communicate with
friends and subscribe to mailing list.
2. I want to use different display names for different purposes, such as I
want to be "Bob" when I am talking to friends and want to be "John" when I
post to erlang-questions.
3. Gmail doesn't support multiple display names for same account. I have to
add something, like +erlang, to my email address so that Gmail can treat it
as a different account.

Hope that answers your question.

Thanks
Andy