[erlang-questions] Web Framework dilemma

Giovanni Giorgi jj@REDACTED
Thu May 26 18:14:20 CEST 2011

Hi,
 first of all, thank to everyone for the prompt response (wow!).

About the project constraints: mostly study.
I have already done some small erlang stuff, so I'd like to understand
"how it is (easy) doing web programming in erlang?"
I have a strong web programming background (java struts, jquery stuff,
python django, some asp.net webforms, etc).

I do not like the Rails-way-of-life, because it is too automatic.
On the other end jakarta struts is too boring :)
I am trying nitrogen, it is very magic by the way, but it rocks a lot
for its own simple design.

I will also read the archivced thread suggested!
Thank you!

--
Senior Consultant
http://gioorgi.com