[erlang-questions] Web Framework dilemma

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitrii@REDACTED
Thu May 26 16:01:59 CEST 2011

> I'd like to try a web framework which follows the erlang-way-of-life,
> which can teach me the erlang programming model.
>
> What do you suggest to me?
>
> I get a bit stuck on webmachine for lack of examples.

Well, a web framework might not necessarily teach you Erlang way of life ;)

However, there's a nice list of things that each of the current frameworks can do here:
http://www.chicagoboss.org/projects/chicagoboss/wiki/Comparison_of_Erlang_Web_Frameworks

I believe you can start from this table and chose whichever one you want