[erlang-questions] Why do we need modules at all?

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Wed May 25 22:41:28 CEST 2011

On 05/25/2011 02:26 AM, Tim Watson wrote:
> So you're sort of correct. The specs are present in the abstract_code
> chunk. I'm guessing this will only be the case if (a) you've compiled
> with debug_info and/or (b) you've used the abstract_code
> parse_transform (from github?) to ensure it's present either way.
There is a copy of the abstract_code parse transform here:
https://github.com/okeuday/CloudI/blob/master/src/lib/unused/src/abstract_code.erl

That method is better than the debug_info route.