[erlang-questions] Mocking I/O calls - defining sequence of returns

Adam Lindberg adam@REDACTED
Wed May 25 18:16:28 CEST 2011

I've added something more lightweight to meck's official repo now in
version 0.6 which might solve your problem. See the two commits:

https://github.com/eproxus/meck/commit/35de01e
https://github.com/eproxus/meck/commit/8d86012

It's the functions sequence/4 and loop/4 which works almost the same as
expect/4 except that they return one value at a time from the list given
as input (sequence will exhaust it and stick to the last element, and
loop will loop the results infinitely).

Cheers,
Adam