[erlang-questions] where is the best erlang pretty printer

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Wed May 25 13:40:08 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Kostis Sagonas <kostis@REDACTED> wrote:

> Joe Armstrong wrote:
>
>> I need to identify the best possible erlang pretty printer.
>>
>> Are there several, or unpublished variants in existence?
>>
>> I want exact reproduction of inputted constants
>> it $a should be pretty printed as $a and NOT 97.
>>

> Can you be a bit more specific on your criteria for "best" ?

"best" = what I think is prettiest - also accuracy in reconstructing the
original
source is important. I think the pretty printer should only manipulate white
space in the program.

/Joe