[erlang-questions] 'reply-to' header in this mailing list

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Wed May 18 16:06:37 CEST 2011

How about we completely side-step the whole issue and re-structure the various erlang mailing lists a forum instead? And by choosing one of the common and free forum packages we will automatically get a standard (in the sense of being common and much used) behaviour.

This is also a serious suggestion.

Robert