[erlang-questions] Erlangers in Montreal?

Ahmed Al-Saadi thatpythonguy@REDACTED
Wed May 18 08:04:02 CEST 2011

Ramon and Shahrdad:

We had our first meeting last Thursday. There is definitely some
interest in Erlang in Montreal, though lacking major software houses
using it probably makes it more of an off-work-hours area of interest!
To keep taps on what is happening at Erlang Montreal, see:
1) Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/erlang-montreal
2) EUG-Canada LinkedIn sub-group:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3838220

-signed(ahmed).