[erlang-questions] 'reply-to' header in this mailing list

Alexander Krasnukhin the.malkolm@REDACTED
Tue May 17 14:03:18 CEST 2011

Yeah, yeah. I've got this. It is some kind of local joke. Don't have
anything to ask? Why not just ask why the hell "reply-to" isn't the mailing
list address itself?

--
Regards,
Alexander