[erlang-questions] 回复: About error enfile?

yaohui yaohui1984@REDACTED
Tue May 17 08:49:57 CEST 2011

ok, thanks.

out of socket memory says something.

 I think you can keep watching /proc/sys/fs/file-nr and /proc/net/sockstat during test.

 On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 2:40 PM, yaohui <yaohui1984@REDACTED> wrote:
  /proc/sys/fs/file-nr "416     0       4821388"  is right now, I'll do a test again while observing this parameter

 dmesg print a lot log
 out of socket memory

Can you post the output of "dmesg" which might include some OS warning messages.

 "416     0       4821388" is some time after this happened, right? It shows that there aren't many files open.

 Andy