[erlang-questions] compiling R14B02 with WX support on Ubuntu 11.04

Boris Mühmer boris.muehmer@REDACTED
Fri May 13 16:40:55 CEST 2011

Besides, could you check "wx:demo()", please?

Especially the "gl" part... It crashes on my system.

If it crashes on Your system as well, I would submit a bug report...

  - boris