[erlang-questions] Porting appmon/pman/debugger/tv to Wx?

G.S. corticalcomputer@REDACTED
Fri May 13 08:47:40 CEST 2011

Kenneth,

You are of course right about wx, and the benefits gained from moving to it.
I guess my reluctance stems from having used gs for a number of years, and
getting so used to it, and because I'm only using a small subset of its
features for my projects, so I never had the chance to come across the
library's limitations. But when working on a full GUI, I can see where GS
might be lacking significantly. So the move to wx would be a generally
positive thing.

When do you expect porting of the tools will be complete, in less or more
than a year?

Regards,
-Gene