[erlang-questions] Erlang emacs workflow question

Mike Oxford moxford@REDACTED
Thu May 12 21:21:16 CEST 2011

I have it installed but it seems to not work well for me.  (User error is
most likely the cuplrit.)

I get "EXIT: <0.6.0> [emacs-error "(cl-assertion-failed (derl-node-p
node))"]" with just about every command I try.
I wasn't sure if distel was worth spending time digging into if there were
better options around, or better workflows.

If "distel is it" then I'll spend the time to dig into figuring out why it
doesn't work for me. :)

-mox