[erlang-questions] SOLVED: Re: Appmon over ssh

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Tue May 10 16:15:03 CEST 2011

Dear Ahmed & Attila

Thanks for your guidance.

I'm going for option #2, but there are some firewall hurdles in the way
(I'll post separately).

Best wishes

Ivan

On 09/05/2011 18:46, Ivan Uemlianin wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I have an erlang app on a remote server that I'd like to monitor with appmon and pman.  How can I do that?  Can I do either of these:
>
> 1. use some ssh incantation to run appmon on the remote machine but have the GUI appear locally (and would this work if my local tcl is broken, which it is currently).
>
> 2. add my machine as a node to the remote machine and then run appmon locally to view the remote app.
>
> With thanks and best wishes
>
> Ivan
>
> Sent from iPhone.

Ivan A. Uemlianin

                     ivan@REDACTED
                      www.llaisdy.com
                          llaisdy.wordpress.com
                      www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

     "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                      (Schiller, Beethoven)