[erlang-questions] Appmon, pman on MacOSX

Ahmed Al-Saadi thatpythonguy@REDACTED
Mon May 9 21:33:07 CEST 2011

Ivan:

I use Homebrew which is great, but I had to compile my Erlang from
source as I had some issues with wx apps that, though different than
yours, were resolved by a source install. It appears that the Homebrew
erlang package was missing some libraries. Btw, Homebrew installs in a
self-contained tree and can be mixed with your macports packages as long
as you make sure its path is seen first.

Let us know how you resolve this!

Cheers,
-signed(ahmed).