[erlang-questions] Appmon, pman on MacOSX

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Mon May 9 18:01:32 CEST 2011

Dear All

I'm running erlang R13B01 on MacOSX.6.  I've just tried to launch appmon
from the erlang shell and got this error (and no appmon):

     dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libX11.6.dylib
     Referenced from: /opt/local/bin/wish8.5
     Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
     /opt/local/lib/libX11.6.dylib: mach-o, but wrong architecture

I've done a quick google but found nothing, so I'm about to go deeper.

In the meantime, has anybody else come up against this and found out how
to fix it?

With thanks and best wishes

Ivan

Ivan A. Uemlianin

                     ivan@REDACTED
                      www.llaisdy.com
                          llaisdy.wordpress.com
                      www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

     "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                      (Schiller, Beethoven)