[erlang-questions] mochiweb https/ssl

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Mon May 9 09:59:21 CEST 2011

Hi!

If you want to make sure that you run the new implementation you can use the
option {ssl_imp, new}  but if you run R14B02 and do not specify {ssl_imp, old}
you should get the new one.  When looking closer at your earlier post
the occational error-report
is from the new implementation, so I think that is not the issue. You
mentioned that you could
provide a test program, if you could send that to me so I can test it
agaist the latest ssl code
that would be great. All your problems might not have to do with
erlang-ssl but it sure looks like
there might be atleast one bug that needs fixing.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB