[erlang-questions] Errors when generating tests for CosNotifications on windows.

Fredrik Andersson sir.sedrik@REDACTED
Wed May 4 15:02:33 CEST 2011

So here is the promised update.

Changing to a path that did not truncate does not work. My guess is that
because cosNotifications is truncated it fails to find the file.

I have tried several of the compilers that are bootstrapped, built or
downloaded from the erlang.org site.

If I use any bootsrapped, self built or downloaded version of erlc I get the
above error.

If I use the version under otp/bin/win32 I get a message telling me that
erlcexec.exe can't be found, I tried scanning my computer for it but I
simply dont have it. Where is erlexec supposed to reside?