[erlang-questions] Looking for RDBMS driver with Transaction Support.

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Tue May 3 10:11:26 CEST 2011

Just to reiterate Ulf's point, in case you missed it. The standard Erlang
odbc module supports transactions when you odbc:connect/2 using the option
{auto_commit, off}.

Although, if I remember correctly, nested txns are not supported.

Robby