[erlang-questions] erlang-bugs reports not showing in list

Niclas Eklund nick@REDACTED
Tue May 3 09:44:51 CEST 2011

Hello!

The answer is yes.

"You have to be a member to post. This reduces spam to a tolerable level.
You can subscribe for every post, digest of posts or no-mail subscribtion
to be able to post but read some other way e.g the archives or maybe
Google Groups."

Best Regards,

Niclas @ Erlang/OTP