[erlang-questions] Re: List comprehension questions

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Thu Mar 31 19:40:09 CEST 2011

List comprehensions work as a combined lists:map and lists:filter. So you map over a list filtering out elements you don't want in the output list. They have the added functionality that they can handle this for nested lists.

The expanded code is in fact quite simple and is close to what you probably write yourself.

So order is preserved and their is no call to lists:reverse when generating the output list.

Robert