[erlang-questions] Re: Internal mechanism of monitor

Thomas Anderson t.dt.aanderson@REDACTED
Tue Mar 29 13:08:57 CEST 2011

Thank you for the concise explain. It is very clear and useful!

One more question. I read that supervisor behavior is applied for
start/ stop child process with different strategy (one for one, one
for all, etc.) In addition to such strategy is there any other
behavior (pattern) that is usually applied regarding to the fault
tolerance?

Thanks again for kindly help.

I appreciate it.