[erlang-questions 80] Re: [erlang-questions] otp/supervisor immediately goes to "shutdown"

Nick S nick.sfx.1@REDACTED
Mon Mar 28 13:42:38 CEST 2011

Thanks Jesper, this all works now!

Still one question. Is there a way for supervisor to know PIDs of worker
processes, in this case

module(my_sup).
init() ->
     {ok,{{one_for_one, ......}, [WorkerSpecs]}}.

One way for supervisor would be to pass self() in argument, and worker
process would send their self() back, but this would be some code in
Supervisor.