[erlang-questions 25] edown update 2 - generates top-level README

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Sat Mar 26 15:35:18 CET 2011

My last post apparently triggered some people to start using edown, or at least contact me with bug reports.

Thank you for that. :)

I have updated edown to include R14B02 additions, and corrected some layout bugs (thanks Steve V. for your patience).

I have now added a edown-specific option, 'top_level_readme', which rewrites the hyperlinks in doc/README.md and puts the result in the top-level directory.

This way, you can maintain the overview.edoc file and have edown automatically produce a README.md for your github repos.

Details at https://github.com/esl/edown

BR,
Ulf W

PS As suggested by Paolo Negri (@hungryblank), I have also started tagging some of the commits of edown and gproc (will do so for other repos as well, in good time). The latest edown tag is 'v0.2.0'.