[erlang-questions] Nested finite state machines - Existing Implementations?

Ken Robinson kenrobinsonster@REDACTED
Wed Mar 23 03:47:25 CET 2011

Hi Ulf,
Thanks for the reply. Much to digest. From what was said in the post
and what you've said here I think I will try a separate process for
each state with perhaps gproc as a lookup mechanism. I'll experiment
with plain_fsm and gen_fsm.

cheers,
Ken.

Looking through the