[erlang-questions] how to create compile warning for deprecated functions?

Eric Merritt ericbmerritt@REDACTED
Tue Mar 22 16:03:48 CET 2011

Coax,

 At the moment you can't. There is a deprecated attribute that you can
add to modules, but the only thing that uses it is the xref tool as
Niclas said. The deprecated list that the complier uses is a hard
coded list that (I assume) is manually updated for each release.

Hopefully, that will change in the future, but for now the options are
to use xref. This deprecated flag is document in the xref
documentation.

Eric